Antimage, at the same time is a very simple and very complex hero. He is a real long-liver, because he is known since Dota Allstars. This carry hero is well suited for beginners, because after learning to play it, you will begin to understand the basics of the game and its simplest mechanics. So, I propose to go through its minuses and pluses.
- Weak on the line;
- It depends a lot on the pace;
- Requires a lot of time for pharma;
- Poorly gaining a network before buying a bfa;
- There is a contract.
- Huge mobility;
- Is the counterpick of all magicians;
- Due to the second skill and the purchase of BFA, the network is gaining very quickly;
- Dojit gangi;
- Excellent splitpusher.
Its main side is the ability to quickly kill any hero for Abyssal Blade. During the camp, you often burn out all the mana, and the enemy does not have time to press BKB. He can also effectively push creeps along the line, buying time for his team, and preventing enemies from demolishing the throne. Now I propose to go through the basic abilities.